Sunday, 9 November 2008

AND THIS IS WHY I'M SUCH A GOOD FRIEND . . .

Flatmate: Do you like salt and vinegar flavoured kettle crisps?
Me: Yeah, I guess so, why?
Flatmate: I bought some last night but I didn't end up eating them. I don't want them sitting there tempting me now, so I'm trying to get them out of my room. You want them?
Me: (eagerly) Okay.
(slight pause)
Me: Only because it will help you, of course.
Flatmate: Yes, of course that's what it is.

Yes, if anyone ever needs me to eat food on their behalf . . . I am 100 % there for you, okay??? Never forget that.

Unless it's bananas. I hate bananas.

6 comments:

  1. even banana pancakes? never met anyone who hate bananas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather a handful of bananas to the salt and vinegar chips....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am with amy -- salt and vinegar are nasty. get some BBQ or salt and pepper, that will get the party started. pringles once you pop you just can't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noble is clearly the one word that describes you.
    Always putting others' needs first!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm - salt and vinegar Kettle crisps are yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's wrong with bananas, eh?!

    But salt and vinegar = yum.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)