Sunday, 2 November 2008

FOOD IS GOOD . . .

I said to my flatmate earlier that if hell really is personalised, then my version of hell is going to the Good Food Show while having my mouth sewn up.

She agreed this would also be her idea of hell.


"Oh well," I responded. "At least we'll be together."


Anyway, the Good Food Show was fun. You want random cubes of cheese, yogurt, creamed rice, and toffee vodka??? Then you've came to the right place, that's for sure . . .


And don't even get me started on Chipstix . . .

Yes, this is actually crisps wrapped around a stick. How bloody cool is that??? Lovin' it!!!

So, I've googled it to my heart's content since returning from tonight's party but can't find out what the fuck went on in my street earlier. Whatever it is, the police cordons have gone now . .

And on an unrelated subject, I haven't been able to get this song out of my head all day; I guess it's because I thoroughly identify with the content. What do you think? Do you "get" it too??? (Sorry, I wanted to imbed it, but it was disabled so you'll have to click on the link. But as far as I'm concerned, it's worth it . . .)

Oh and remember all the stuff I was venting about last week??? Being used, not being contacted anymore, whatever?? Yeah, I'm STILL pissed about it. I am soooo sick of users. Unless they can prove to me they're not the using arseholes I'm starting to think they might be, then they can bugger right off. I will NOT be around next time they need me. End of.

8 comments:

  1. oh me want to go to good food show!!! toffee vodka did you say??? yes please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chipstix!? My only problem there is, judging by the pic, you don't get as many as you would in a bag ... ! Mmmm - chips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I really hope hell isn't personalised. But I expect I'd be with you in the food show as well! Being poked by devils with chip sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That food show sounds like a good time had by all. And, at the end, you can shove a chopstick where the sun don't shine on one of those "users."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! I just listened to that whole song and absolutely loved it! I love it when bloggers share music that is stuck in their head- those usually turn out to be some of my favorite songs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go to the Good Food Show! *throws tantrum.* Te hell comment made me laugh. I sincerely hope it's not made personal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My new mission in life is to obtain some toffee vodka. Sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)