Tuesday, 11 November 2008

IF YOU PRICK ME, I STILL BLEED . . .

. . . I dreaded it happening.

I knew it wasn't going to work out. That all my fears, all the shit I have been experiencing of late was just going to be scoffed at.

I'm glad you found it so fucking hilarious, I really did...

Once I thought you were my best friend. Now I know you can't even be that much for me. How could I get you so wrong? Be such a bad judge of character? Let someone "know" me so much, let them humiliate me so much???

The fact of the matter is no matter how hard you try, will you ever get someone who understands that insane sense of humour??? No. You might think you do. But it won't last. Whatever. You'll work it out too late anyway. And it's already too late . . .

It's not a matter of being "professional" or whatever. It's a matter of being a friend. I can't believe I sat back and thought you were TRYING to be a friend to me. Texting me, joking with me, confiding in me . . . fuck that. Clearly I read too much into things. I thought you wanted to be a friend. I was obviously wrong.

If this is how you're going to treat me now . . . then you clearly don't know me at all.

10 comments:

  1. Oh no...
    Stay strong, darling. You deserve better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you ok? what happened?
    If someone can treat you like this, then they don't deserve to know you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* Hope you're feeling a bit better today. If someone has scoffed at you when you've been feeling down, then they are not worth it. In fact, to use your word, I think you should lamp them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. How lame. I am so sorry you are going through this. Remember you do have real friends that care about you. take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah woah woah...what happened this time?
    You know my mail address if you have some more steam you need to get off.
    What a dick this person is.

    Warm hugs and a pitcher of margarita from me to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would just like to say I agree with everything that has already been said. especially with everyone giving hugs and the girl offering margaritas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the jackass that treated you this way feels like the jackass that he is. It hurts the most when someone you trusted turns out to be someone you shouldn't have. We've all been there. And margaritas do help!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)