My bed is indeed magic. Because half my belongings have appeared in it!
I'm changing my bedclothes, which I haven't done for a few weeks because I am an utterly lazy cow. But I've had to stop midway through because I just HAD to tell you all about the stuff I have just found under my covers . . .
(Don't worry, it's nothing disgusting. Just a bit odd.)
So sharing my bed with me for differing amounts of time have been:
- Six or seven books which I've ordered off amazon, thrown on my bed when they arrived and forgotten to move them elsewhere
- Three gossip magazines.
- Two necklaces
- My precious Links of London sweetie charm bracelet
- My door-keys (I WONDERED where I put them last night!)
- One velcro roller
- An empty tub that I took grapes to work in the other day
- A callanetics DVD I ordered the other day
- A dumbbell (my heaviest one)
- Black bin bags
- An unopened can of Diet Irn Bru
- A pair of (clean) knickers
- My TV remote control I've been looking for all day
Speaking of biscuits, I also had a packet of M&S cheese crackers on my bed . . .
*Hangs head* I will try to be tidier and actually put things where they are meant to be, Girl Guide's promise!!!
Is anyone else bad for this?