Monday, 10 May 2010

BITTEN, BURNT, TANNED . . . BUT BACK!!!

Hey all!!!

I'm back now. :) Thanks for all who contributed guest posts in my absence.

Anyhoo, Zante is lovely. If you haven't been, you should definitely go. Just warch out for the mosquitos - I am COVERED in bites. Apparently they like my juicy alcohol tasting skin. I don't suppose I can blame them.

Oh and I've been up since 10am yesterday. That's Greek time, in fact, so actually 8am. It's now 10am today. So I've been up for 26 hours, if my befuddled mind serves me correctly. These overnight flights are a killer.

So I suppose I should go rub some sort of savlon stuff on my many bites, and try and sleep. Although I'm at the point where I'm so tired the idea of sleeping seems impossible. If that makes sense . . .

Proper update post to follow!

10 comments:

  1. Hurrah!! Glad you made it back. My Mum always used to get eaten alive when we went to Zante but I must have the bad tasting blood, they don't come near me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home lovely, missed you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad to have you back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and there was much rejoicing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you made it back and had a good time (despite the bites!)

    I was wondering if you'd get caught up with the latest volcanic ash cloud but luckily not :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are back! Get some rest & I definitely understand being so tired that you can't sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you got back safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome home! So glad you don't have to return to work right away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! Get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)