Tuesday, 11 May 2010

HOW TO ANNOY ME ON HOLIDAY . . .

  • Bug me every night to come into your restaurant. After I've already been in on one occasion. Maybe you forgot that. Or maybe you think I want to go to the SAME RESTAURANT every night for a week.
  • Put your towel on a sun lounger by the pool, despite the fact there is a sign that says this is not allowed . . . and then, without even sitting on it at all, go elsewhere for a few hours. Regardless of whether or not there are spare loungers, this is NOT going to make me like you.
  • Speaking of the pool, choosing to constantly jump in right next to where I'm lounging, and therefore splashing me, is not welcome. If I wanted to get wet, I would be IN the pool. 'Kay?
  • Physically preventing me from passing you so you can get me into the bar you are promoting is also frowned upon. In fact, I'm pretty sure it virtually qualifies as physical assault?
  • I don't mind if you are a mosquito but I DO mind if you bite me. I mind a lot. Leave me alone and we can be at peace.
  • If you are a holiday rep, don't be nice to me on the first day then ignore me afterwards because I choose not to come to your welcome meeting or buy any trips from you. It's bloody rude. As was trying to scrounge things from us on the last day because you're so poor.
  • If you are a holiday company who arranges flights in the middle of the night, ensure you make no arrangements with your hotels and apartments regarding the room on the last day, therefore leaving all your customers without a room to stay in for nearly an entire day, and without the option to pay extra to extend it. Not nice.
  • On the plane, make sure you are always the first to get off, by any means possible. Even if it means barging into other people.
  • Sit in the wrong seat, then act put out when you have to move and moan about how you've just got settled. So what? YOU SAT IN THE WRONG SEAT, YOU MORON!!!


Any other suggestions???

13 comments:

  1. Holiday reps really annoy me. I went to Magaluf one year (I know) on an 18-30s holiday (hahaha) and the minute the rep realised he wasn't going to get any money from us he was absolutely vile to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got another one. If you are obese, buy two seats on the plane. Or at least don't lift the armrest so your rolls can spill into my seat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the last one. It's not my fault you can't read, dumbass! Or count? Either way... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I have never understood the crush to get off the plane. Hello? We ALL want to get off it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not speak English - and I can say that cause it's not my first language :) If you're unlucky not to be from an English speaking country you could have bloody learned. I could.

    Sit in the toilet on the plane for HOURS when I desperately need a pee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe this made me smile, I could so have written that word for word myself :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, that pool thing bothers me SO much. It's hard enough to get good seats by the pool without people hoarding them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! I avoid those holiday reps like herpes. They are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  9. People hogging the loungers is the worst!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, that first one happened to me on a trip to New Orleans! The guy outside the restaurant begging us to come in turned hostile when we didn't.

    It was like being cursed out after you reject a guy who asks for your number on the street. I hope his manager heard him and fired him. Who does that?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mosquitos are grosssssssssss. I hate them

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cant' stand when people sit in the wrong seat. I pick aisle seats for a reason. You want one? Reserve one. Don't take mine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Sit in the wrong seat, then act put out when you have to move and moan about how you've just got settled. So what? YOU SAT IN THE WRONG SEAT, YOU MORON!!!"

    Ah, that delight happened to me on a train on Friday - the guy even had the cheek to try and tell me that it hadn't been booked when he got on... So the ticket/sign thing magically appeared did it?!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)