Sunday, 2 May 2010

PACKING, PACKING AND MORE PACKING . . .

Yes, that is what my day has involved so far. Packing. Oh, and procrastination.

More procrastination to be honest.

I put fake tan on my legs earlier. I can't shower until I'm sure it's developed okay. (I COULD have showered first but I HATE the biscuit smell fake tan always leaves one with). I can't get dressed until I have showered. And I don't feel like I can pack properly until I'm dressed.

I know, excuses excuses, right? But it makes sense in my head, honest.

Why is packing such an ordeal?

I can't believe I'm going on holiday tonight.

I can't believe my flight isn't until 11.30 pm.

I can't believe my flight BACK is at 5.55am!!! What sort of time is THAT for a flight???

Apparently it's something to do with sea turtles.

Don't ask - I have no idea.

Anyhoo, I guess I should go get on with things, and stop putting off the packing. And wash myself. And put some clothes on.

Providing my worst fear doesn't happen, I'll talk to you all in a week. Although I'll more than likely be on twitter still.

In the meantime, I have a few awesome guest posters covering for me while I'm away. The first of which will be up tomorrow morning.

Bon voyage to moi!! :)

xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Have so much fun on vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the showering part, but you lost me at the not being able to pack until dressed.

    Have a GREAT time and anyplace you fly to that has a flight schedule based upon the sea turtles must be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon voyage to you, my dear. Remember you're going for a vacation so all the hassles will be worth it when you arrive!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! And try to get some photos of the sea turtles! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a great time!! and hey, sea turtles are important... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fabulous time hon!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a brilliant holiday, I'm looking forward to hearing your tales when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh have a kickass time with your tan!! Good luck packing!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a wonderful holiday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun on your trip! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate packing too! Have so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you have The Best Holiday Ever! Remember: oxygen bars are NOT clever OR cool. They are lethal! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)