Friday, 16 July 2010

QUESTION TIME . . .

Tonight I'm feeling lazy. I ended up going for a couple of vinos after work last minute with one of my colleagues, came home via the supermarket where I bought a bottle of wine or two (okay, two!) and I'm definitely feeling the worse for wear.

Anyhoo, I thought, since I don't think I have the brain cells left to string together a blog post, I would ask you nicely (or beg if you want me to) to give me some questions to answer. I've done this in the past, I know, but let's pretend I haven't. What would you like to know about me? Please ask me anything - I LOVE to answer questions. In fact, I just LOVE to talk about myself full stop!

I've been considering doing a vlog - oh my god! - so there is every chance I may use this as an excuse to do so. (Although I'm not entirely sure you will understand me...)

So is there anything you've wanted to know about me, yet haven't asked??? Please do.

PLEASE????

13 comments:

  1. I meant to ask where you were from originally if not Glasgow? (Oh god what an INTERESTING question, Veg)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever have a goth phase? Because you seem so girly!
    Do you like Disney films?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of your favorite topics... Shopping!

    What was the last thing you spent too much money for?

    What was the last thing you bought, wore, then returned?

    What sale purchase are you most proud of?

    What did you buy that you haven't had the guts to wear yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you do for a living?

    Do you believe in ghosts and if so, have you ever seen any?

    If you had a million dollars, tax free, what would you do with it?

    What's one thing you've always wanted to do but haven't yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're straight as a die BUT... if you had to sleep with one celebrity female (or have them go down on you, whatever)... life or death situation(!) - who would you choose?

    I know, leave it to me to ask the sex question.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry Mich, I'll go sexual too - Would you rather sleep with that female celebrity (and by sleep, I mean not actually sleeping) or a skanky ass dude?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you like school? What did you study?

    What's your favorite drink (aside from rose wine).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will flared trousers make a come-back?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umm..this might just be the dumbest question, but where are you from? And what do you do? And are you currently in a relationship? I am only asking so as to get to know you better. Haven't really come across a bio or something of the sort about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you could go back in time watch would be the 5 things you would do differently?

    ReplyDelete
  11. How can you handle living with so many roommates?

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you're a cast of Jersey Shore, what would be your name and personality? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. If tomorrow you could wake up anywhere in the world, where would it be?

    What do you think about right before you fall asleep?

    If you had to do something physically challenging (eg climb a mountain, run a marathon, canoe down the Amazon or whatever) within the next two years what would it be and why?

    Blue Eyes xx

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)