Tuesday, 27 July 2010

TUESDAY . . .

***Despite my internal vow to not drink alcohol during the week, I did so tonight when I met little sis.

***In fact, I am STILL drinking even now. Ooops.

***Me and my sis went to Europa. I ordered carbonara. I somehow ended up with aribiata.

***I was too polite and/or cowardly to inform the waiter he had got my order wrong.

***I ate more of my sister's creamy pasta dish than my own.

***I wouldn't let her complain about me getting the wrong thing. Cos I'm a WUSS!!!

***When the bill came, they tried to charge us for twelve chicken wings instead of my three potato skin starter. At twice the price!

*** Thank goodness my sister is NOT a wuss. She sorted that out.

***Oh, and she also altered my pretty Oasis dress. Yay for her fashion degree!!!

***(Now I just need to make my hips thinner)

***The main difference I can see from my health/exercise regime is toned upper arms.

***If I make you feel my biceps, please compliment them. Just sayin...

***When I got home from meeting my sis, my cool new glasses had arrived (the burgundy version). I probably still won't wear them in public, but at least I'll feel cool when I DO wear them....

***I'm still drinking right now. I have half a bottle of Marks & Sparks sparkling rose to finish.

***It is currently about 11.10pm.

***WISH ME LUCK IN WORK TOMORROW!!!!


How has your day been???

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day to me! I need to tone my upper arms. I need the perfect exercise for this that doesn't involve too much sweating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhh.... drink some water and tylenoyl before you go to sleep!!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress? Cute!
    Glasses? Stylish! ( And, dont forget, i'm a dispensing optician so i should know.. )
    Job well done Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually say anything about the service at a restaurant either unless it's really bad. And really, I've only had two bad experiences.

    I think you should wear that cute dress and rock those sunglasses together the next time you go out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When the bill came, they tried to charge us for twelve chicken wings instead of my three potato skin starter. At twice the price!

    That's odd - Over here, wings are like 10 cents to 20 cents each, most nights at local bars. Potato skins are like $7.

    And, I'll feel your biceps anytime :D I got my tickets to the show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could probably crush me like a bug. Good luck with work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahaha! Good luck at work lady ;)

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)