A bit of a lazy post today but I'm very much aware I haven't posted in a couple of weeks and as I'm currently in Lanzarote it will be another while before I can sit down at my laptop.
But anyway, I was tagged on instagram a couple of weeks ago to produce a twenty facts about me post by the lovely Dawn, which I did because I love things like that. And I thought, since I know not everyone who reads my blog now has ALWAYS read my blog, it might be nice to post it on here too just so you know a bit more about me. And if you are one of the few who has been reading my blog for a looonnng time, then it's a wee refresher session for you! What can I say, I'm nice like that. ;-) So here goes!
1. I can juggle. (I went to a couple of circus workshops when I was a kid. Amazing the things you can find in Hamilton.😂)
2. Speaking of Dawn, the first time I met her was in a bar she was manager of. You could get a decent glass of wine for £1.50. I miss that place.
3. I really want to climb a munro but I don't really like heights. Or walking up hills. Both of which could be a problem. 😂
4. I have an honours degree in Marketing. It has served me no purpose in life.
5. My birthday is the 4th October. I love presents. (Hint hint)
6. If I'm in a town I've never been to before, I always look to see if there's a Wetherspoons to add to my "collection". I always know what I'm getting with a 'spoons. (Cheap wine.)
7. I've never had a pet. Not even a goldfish.
8. I've not been to a hairdresser since I was 17. Which is probably pretty obvious. 😘
9. I once memorised all the capital cities. It was 1988 though so a lot of the countries no longer exist. I'm not QUITE as clued up on the new ones.
10. I was the captain of my primary school quiz team. We lost in the first round.😂
11. I've worn contact lenses since I was 13. Not the same pair.😂
12. I love cooking but I hate doing dishes.
13. I wish I was one of those people who love cleaning and find it therapeutic. Unfortunately I'm not. That's probably one of the reasons why I love hotels because I don't need to clean them.
14. I spend A LOT of time looking at other people's food on instagram. Like HOURS.
15. I don't sleep a lot...unless I've had wine then I've been known to fall asleep pretty much anywhere. Even in public. 😢
16. I love travelling, whether that's abroad or in Scotland.
17. I still watch Hollyoaks. I'm 37. 😂
18. I love to know about stuff. I'm addicted to Wikipedia and one time when I was drunk I decided I wanted to know EVERYTHING and ordered books from amazon about Greek mythology, the Bermuda Triangle and...urban legends?!
19. I am ridiculously dog broody and basically turn into a blubbering mess every time I see one.
20. I love disaster films.
So that's pretty much me in a nutshell. If you can identify with any of my facts please feel free to reassure me that I'm not alone. 😘